Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dress-up Snowman Magnet set-Cute Christmas Fine Motor activity and Creative

The Christmas and Winter Creative Bug bit again.

This snowman and the clothes are from the Seasonal 2009/2010 Solution Cartridge "When it is cold outside". It is so cute. I made one snow person and a variety clothes to match. I attached magnet pieces I had bought from the local dollar store. Last I laminated each piece with the "Your Story" to ensure that the pieces are durable and the magnets are not pulled off.







2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic idea. I love the snowman to do it with as well. This would be good from December through March with the children. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made very similar snowmen for my daughter's daycare as well. Each had a snowman with a hat that said the child's name, plus other accessories they could put on him too. They loved them! Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete